The new EUFAJ issue no. 4 / 2015 is available under this link: http://www.libertas-institut.com/eufaj/eufaj-4-2015/ .
This time with the following articles, among others:
- Presidential Elections in Belarus of 11.10.2015: What an Election Observer Mission Could Find Out
- The Systematic Roots of Russia’s Recession
- Debate on Presidential Versus Parliamentary Systems: Should Armenia Opt for the Parliamentary System?
- Europe’s True Immigration Capacity: What We Can Learn from the US Green Card System
- Trafficking in Human Beings in Conflict and Post-conflict Situation
- Foreign Labour Force in the Economy of Modern Russia: Tendencies and Prospects
- The Democratic Peace Theory
- From Rapporteur to Coordinator: The Different Roles Taken on by MEPs
- Gazprom: Seeking a Rapprochement with the EU?
- Council of Europe’s Vaclav Havel Human Rights Prize 2015 for Ludmilla Alexeeva
It is very easy: EUFAJ is available free of charge, It has been launched some years ago as a non-Profit project by LIBERTAS – Europäisches Institut GmbH. Just send an informal e-maail (if possible also with your postal address and your activities) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If at a later date you want to unsubscribe, you just send an e-mail to the same address with „unsubscribe“. If you want to see any older issues, please, see also under www.eufaj.eu.
And this is an extract from our editorial programme 2016 (the headlines may be different, and we reserve all rights in withdrawing any Intention to publish, or to publish in other form than in EUFAJ, or to add any other subject):
- the Union for the Mediterranean (UfM) and ist Impact on EU third countries,
- Azerbaijan and Human Rights,
- Turkey after the elections in November 2015,
- Local government in developing countries,
- the New EU Foreign Trade Policy,
- the Faroe Islands and Greenland, Denmark and the EU – in context with plurinationality,
- a comparison between the Eurasian Economic Union and the EU,
- what means „Eurasianism“,
- and many other subjects more …