The 1st quarter issue 2016 of „European Union Foreign Affairs Journal“ can be downloaded now. EUFAJ, an eQuarterly is a non-profit project and edited by LIBERTAS – European Institute GmbH, a pro-European Integration acting think tank, and an Editorial Advisory Board. The editors have experience in working in EU or EU Member State institutions, or from universities We will put it gradually on a commercial basis, but it will remain available for free.
Please, have a look at the new EUFAJ issue no. 1 / 2016 which is available under this link: http://www.libertas-institut.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EUFAJ-1-2016.pdf.
This time with the following articles, among others
- European Union – China Relations
- The Asia-Pacific Region and the European Union
- How to Work for EU Foreign Policy Goals in the UN
- Lessons for the EU from Denmark’s Relations with Greenland and the Faroe Islands – Secession on the State and Supra-State Level
- Does Russia Have an Imperialistic Foreign and Security Policy? – A Discourse on Empires
- Is Russia Withdrawing from Rule of Law Principles?
- Azerbaijan: Searching for the ‘Armenian Lobby’
- Corruption in the Western Balkans: Its Impact on Governance
- The Conduct of the Constitutional Referendum in Armenia on 6 December, 2015
- Rural Development in Armenia: Significance of Non-Farm Activity
- Strategic Challenges for a New Model of European Economic Development
- Intellectual Property in Kosovo: The Case of Musical Works
- Response of Arctic Temperature to Changes in Emissions of Short-lived Climate Forcers
If you want to see the older issues (incl. a Special with the English text of the Boris Nemtsov Report), please see under www.eufaj.eu. There you find also other information about EUFAJ and its editors.
We welcome contributions – scientific ones or policy-focused, on international, comparative subjects, or views of EU / third country relations. You can always ask if a special subject would be convenient or just send them to email@example.com. Word format would be appreciated. We do not raise any fees for published articles.
We are also accessible on Facebook, where you can be informed about our publications and many other activities: www.facebook.com/eufaj. EUFAJ can also be reached via LinkedIn – under http://linkedin.com, then under „EUFAJ“ in the Search Box.
With this publication, we offer a permanent analysis of Europe’s foreign, international and comparative policy in all its facets – 4 x a year, with 100-260 pages each time. This subject is getting more and more important – without doubt.