Another European Union Foreign Affairs Journal (EUFAJ) issue is now available online.
With articles on
- the Arctic region and its regional integration and the relations with the European Union (Ofelya Sargsyan),
- official norms and traditions in Kyrgyzstan in view of some violations of fair elections (Gulnaz Baiturova),
- taxing for Human Rights – fiscal rights monitoring in Zambia and the right to education (Marijana Ilic),
- advantages from religion for politics – a study for Europe, the Middle East and North Africa (Ani Harutyunyan),
- the reasons for democratization in transition countries – based on Acemoglu’s model (Gohar Yeranyan).
See the whole „collection“ also under http://www.eufaj.eu!